What’s in this review?
Are you looking to switch to Clear Business?
Did you know that they promise to match or beat your renewal quote from your current supplier?
Let’s take a closer look at Clear Business and what they have to offer in just a moment. But first feel free to compare business electricity energy online to seek out the best deals.
Claiming to have over 140,000 business customers, Clear Business has a mission to provide all of their customers with all the utilities they might need, plus they are confident that their deals will help your business save both time and money.
Take a look at the core services and offering section to find out what Clear Business can offer you and your company.
Costs and Fees
Like many business energy suppliers, Clear Business does not offer an estimate of what your business can expect to pay for your monthly energy bill, however they do have this information about the benefits and general charges customers can expect.
- Renewal promise: When you switch to Clear Business, they promise that they will beat your renewal quote by your current supplier.
- Fix your prices: Fixing your energy rates means that even if the wholesale price of energy increases or decreases, your costs will remain the same.
- Prepare your contract before your current one runs out: Clear Business allows you to fix your future costs with them and your contract, so when your current contract ends you can switch over and know what you are getting your business into.
- No Auto-rollover: When your contract with Clear Business ends, you will not be automatically placed on another agreement.
- Benefit from their team of switching experts
- Fantastic customer service
They also offer costs concerning their deemed contract rates and standing charges.
Core services & offering
As well as offering customers energy, they also provide your other essential utilities to allow yourself to have all of your bills in one place. This is also beneficial if you would like to have only one company to call when you run into any issues concerning any of your products or contracts with Clear Business.
- Save yourself money on your bills
- Price promise
- Excellent service
- Ease to switch; they claim it will take between 10 and 15 minutes to set your switch into motion
- Save money
- Price promise
- A 30-day trial where you can just pay for your service and leave without incurring a fee
- Fantastic service
- Easy to switch
You can protect your business with Clear Business thanks to their partnership through their sister company, the Insurance Octopus.
- Office insurance
- Tradesman insurance
- Landlord insurance
- Retail and shop insurance
- Pub and hotel insurance
- Hair and beauty insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Business professional insurance
- Restaurant insurance
When it comes to customer support, Clear Business has a very mixed bag of reviews. Although it is important to remember that they do have a 4-star rating on Trustpilot, it is still essential to consider their more negative reviews especially as it pertains to customer service.
Positive Customer Support Review
Superb experience all round with excellent customer service and clear information with excellent rates
Negative Customer Support Review
The call centre staff will keep you on hold and pass you around for excessive periods of time. Little to zero knowledge on the customer service front line. Beware of any claims they make of saving you 40%. I’ve been paying massively overinflated bills that I have now discovered I can get for over £300 cheaper.
Clear Business Review
With a 4-star score on Trustpilot, 60% of which is positive and 30% is negative with the rest falling somewhere in the middle; Clear Business has an overall positive customer reputation.
Although online reviews aren’t always reliable or accurate, they should still be taken into consideration when deciding whether to switch to a new business energy supplier.
Positive Clear Business Review
As a customer of Clear Business, with water supply contract, I had no hesitation in allowing them to quote for electricity contract as well. Everything was explained to me in detail by very nice courteous people.
Negative Clear Business Review
This company is a total nightmare; we are presently trying to get a change to supply pipes in commercial property. We are getting nowhere with this company; one half does not know what the other half is doing
|Company||Bulb||So Energy||Affect||Clear Business|
|Overall Trustpilot Score||★★★★★||★★★★★||★★★★★||★★★★|
|Discounts||No||No||£15.75 per fuel per year||No|
|The average cost for dual fuel three bedrooms home||£82||£78||£90.00||Commercial supplier|
|Positive Reviews on Trustpilot||92% Positive||86% Positive||86% Positive||60% Positive|
Who Should Use the Company?
Clear Business would be a good choice for a company that would like to benefit from having all of their utilities in one place. This company is one of the only few companies to offer water as well as electricity, gas and others like telecoms and broadband.
Clear Business Review
Clear Business is one of the only companies in the market that can provide all of your utilities. This can be great for those who want to only have one singular company to deal with, which can save you time and money. With a 4-star rating on Trustpilot, this lesser known independent company is a strong competitor in terms of range of services and ratings.
- Easy to get quotes with a phone call
- Offers all of your utilities
- 4-star rating on Trustpilot
- Not a lot of information about tariffs
- No discount deals are clear from their website
- There have been some complaints about communication