If your company has a product or service designed to have a positive impact on the world by solving an environmental or social challenge, consider applying to pitch it to impact investors at one of these upcoming events from Investors’ Circle.
Investors’ Circle has two exciting opportunities – Impact Spotlight: IC NYC (December 10th, 2013) and Beyond the Pitch: Colorado (January 2014). These day-long events will feature rapidly scaling, early stage, positive impact companies. Deal debrief and due diligence begins onsite.
Applicants must meet IC’s investment criteria, and be in one of the following impact areas:
- Clean Energy & Clean-Tech
- Community Development
- Energy Efficiency
- Global Economic Development
- Global Health Delivery
- Health Tech
- Medical Devices
- Software, Apps, E-commerce, Websites that address social or environmental challenges
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Sustainable Apparel
- Sustainable Consumer Products
- Sustainable Foods & Beverages
- Sustainable Infrastructure & Materials
The Beyond the Pitch: Colorado event is open to companies across the US, while the Impact Spotlight: IC NYC is open only to companies based in New York. Applications are due by November 14th.