Are you an entrepreneur eager to build a business that has a well rounded social and environmental focus? Are you a conscious business owner who finds attracting more clients or sell more products an ongoing struggle? Have you always longed to create a purpose driven business, but you are not quite sure how to do it, or don’t know what you want to sell?
Whether you are an aspiring social entrepreneur or already have a conscious, socially responsible business you want to take to the next level, you will get valuable information just by attending this FREE virtual event series- The Green Business Entrepreneurs Success Summit
The Green Business Entrepreneurs Success Summit is a FREE virtual, week long, alternative Green MBA, featuring the visionary leaders who are DEFINING the sustainable economy and ethical marketplace, plus marketing gurus who will help you take your conscious business to the next level.
Here are the details and an intro video
April 16-20 Earth Week 2012
To get access to the calls, please register: This is a FREE Event brought to you by Green Marketing TV
Who Should Attend
- Changemakers seeking to unite purpose, passion and profit
- Conscious or heart based entrepreneurs who believe in sustainability
- Established sustainable business owners and green business professionals
- Green marketers & green product designers
- Forward thinking intrapraneurs driving corporate sustainability initiatives
- Early stage green startup entrepreneurs
- Aspiring green and social entrepreneurs researching innovative business ideas
What You Will Learn
- Evaluating the Marketplace & Identifying Your Niche
- Developing Your Visionary Business Idea
- Raising Capital Through Business Plan Competitions, Crowdfunding & VC Investment
- Growing Your Business Without Going Crazy
- Marketing Your Business on a Bootstrap Budget
Monday April 16 | Track 1 – The Growth of the Green Economy & Ethical Markets:
Here we cover the state of the sustainable economy and socially responsible markets. We are going to look at the size of the LOHAS market and uncover the hottest market opportunities. We will discover extraordinary companies that are solving the world’s most pressing concerns, and learn how they succeeded.
Tuesday April 17 | Track 2 – From Visionary Business Idea…
This series will help you identify your unique genius, leave your day job, create a business plan, and embark on your journey to financial freedom. From business plan competitions, to online fundraising tools and social venture funding, we also look at some funding options for social entrepreneurs and what it takes to attract investors.
Wednesday April 18 | Track 3 – …To Thriving Green Enterprise:
Once you’ve launched your sustainable social venture, what does it take to reach your target audience and scale your business, without going crazy? In this track, experts talk to us about what it takes to succeed as an emerging entrepreneur. Plus, we’ll cover some high impact green businesses that are coming out with innovative products to feed your creative mind and keep you inspired.
Thursday April 19 | Track 4 – Grow Your Good Business With Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is a powerful and free way to grow your business, expand your reach, and create a community of fans around your business who will promote you and buy from you over and over again. But many small businesses don’t see the ROI in social media and have a hard time getting it to work for them. In this track, we will show you what you are doing wrong, and how to do social media right.
Friday April 20 | Track 5 – Bootstrap Internet Marketing for Green & Socially Responsible Business
Small businesses have smaller marketing budgets, but this doesn’t mean you can’t compete with big brands, and even out market them. As an SMB, you have the advantage of strategic agility, while big businesses often take months to execute on a simple web strategy because of the politics and bureaucracy. This track focuses on your optimizing your website and content marketing strategies that drive organic web traffic.
The star studded line-up is made up of the innovators and torchbearers of the sustainability movement! A partial list of speakers inlcudes:
- Marcos Cordero, CEO of the Green Business Bureau;
- Steven Hoffman, Co-Founder of the LOHAS Journal & LOHAS Forum;
- KoAnn Vikoren Skrzyniarz, CEO & Founder of Sustainable Life Media & Sustainable Brands Conference; Alisa Gravitz, Executive Director Green America & Green Festivals;
- Shel Horowitz, Author of Guerilla Marketing Goes Green;
- Scott Cooney, Founder of GreenBusinessOwner.com;
- Jacquie Ottman, Author of The New Rules of Green Marketing;
- Elena Christopoulos, Executive Director of the Green Chamber of Commerce;
- Nikki Pava, Co-Founder of EcoTuesday & Founder of Alegria Partners;
- Lorna Li, Founder of Green Marketing TV & Host of the Entrepreneurs for a Change Podcast;
- Nick Aster, Founder Triple Pundit,Co-Founder TreeHugger;
About Green Marketing TV
The Green Business Entrepreneurs Success Summit is brought to you by Green Marketing TV, a business blog for green and social entrepreneurs – entrepreneurs who care about people, profits, and the planet.
Our mission is to provide socially responsible entrepreneurs with marketing strategies, tips and tools that help them grow their small to medium sized businesses.